Introduce your audience to the changing landscape of the workplace with a Future @ Work keynote presentation by Navigen Leadership.
Presentations provide insights and takeaways for both leaders responsible for managing the new workforce and for your entire organization.
The Future @ Work keynote provides leaders with information that helps them:
- open their eyes to the generational shifts happening in the workplace
- identify what they need to embrace rather than fight the change
- go back to their organizations with actionable tips and takeaways that can improve their work environments and productivity
The keynote can also be presented to benefit those new to the workforce. It helps Millennials:
- understand what makes them different
- learn how to communicate with other generations
- discover how they can use their unique talents and ability to find more success in the workplace
Future @ Work Interactive Keynotes are perfect for:
- Industry Conferences
- Leadership Seminars
- Company Retreats
- In-Office Workshops
- Company Meetings
- University Presentations/Programs
Michele Norris is an experienced Millennial and leadership keynote speaker who has delivered keynote presentations at universities, corporations, and industry events including the Alliance for Workplace Excellence in Washington DC.
Bring the benefits of a Future @ Work keynote to your next event.