Michele Norris’ mission is to prepare organizations and their associates for the tsunami of demographic and cultural changes in the workforce. She helps her clients attract, retain, and empower the workforce of the future by concentrating on generational education, corporate culture, and strategic leadership.
Michele has more than 30 years of professional sales and leadership experience for such companies as Xerox, ADP, and Boise Cascade Office Products/OfficeMax. In the corporate environment, she has managed and led high performance teams, led change initiatives, and worked with the “C” level in diverse organizations.
Her professional affiliations include:
- ACC Credentialed Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
- University of Miami Certified Professional Coach Program
- Coach for the University of Tampa’s MBA Leadership and Fast Start Programs
- Certified in Conflicts Dynamics Profile (CDP)
- Member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
- Member of International Coach Federation- Central Florida
- Member of the Society of Emotional Intelligence (SoEI)
Michele holds a BA (Marketing) from the University of South Florida’s College of Business in Tampa, Florida, and is a long-time volunteer giving back to her institution through roles such as:
- President, University of South Florida Alumni Association’s National Board of Directors
- Chairperson and Founding Member, University of South Florida’s Women in Leadership and Philanthropy
- Board Member, University of South Florida’s Foundation Board of Trustees
- Presented with USF’s 2014 Donald A. Gifford Service Award
Michele’s executive and leadership coaching expertise enables all levels of leadership to understand their role in shaping the organizational culture and its impact on individual contributors and stakeholders.
Discover how Michele’s experience and unique perspective can help your organization create a balanced environment that harnesses the power, unique skills, and contributions that each associate delivers by eliminating conflict through understanding and education.