About Michele Norris
As Founder of Navigen Leadership, LLC, Michele Norris’ mission is to help her clients attract, retain, and empower the workforce of the future by developing its leaders.
Michele is a navigational facilitator who specializes in executive and leadership coaching, corporate culture, generational education, and strategic leadership.
Michele’s professional affiliations include:
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credentialed through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- University of Miami Coach Certification Program
- Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator, based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown
- C-IQ – Certified in Conversational Intelligence®
- Positive Intelligence® (PQ) Pioneer
- Facilitator for University of Tampa’s Modern Advances in Leadership Certificate
- Coach for USF’s Management Certificate Program
- University of Tampa’s MBA Leadership and Fast Start Programs
- U.S. Partner for Women Reshaping the World (2014).
- Chapter President for International Coach Federation (ICF) – Central Florida
- Member of the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
After spending 30 years in sales leadership working for companies such as Xerox, ADP, and Boise Cascade/OfficeMax, Michele founded Navigen Leadership in 2009.
As an ICF credentialed (PCC) Executive and Leadership Coach, it is Michele’s belief that work has changed and transformational leaders hold the key to employee engagement and fulfillment. With 7 out of 10 employees not engaged at work (Gallup 2017), Michele’s most exciting coaching engagements are those where she witnesses leaders unlocking the brilliance they possess right under their surface. We all know the leader with whom we want to work. Through coaching, leaders can hold up the mirror and realize how they can be that leader for those who lives are entrusted to them.
Navigen Leadership’s corporate education and consulting focuses on creating the correct environment, culture and strategic leadership to form connected teams and associates. Engaged associates who provide discretionary effort are most typically led by self-aware, emotionally intelligence leaders who also have Conversational Intelligence® and the courage to Dare to Lead™. Navigen’s leadership workshops, programs and courses enable these leaders. Positive Intelligence (PQ) and Reinvention are tools that Michele also employs with her clients.
Michele holds a BA in Marketing from the University of South Florida’s (USF) College of Business in Tampa, Florida. She remains engaged with her university as a long-time volunteer, giving back through her roles as Chair of the USF Alumni Association National Board of Directors, Chairperson and Founding Member of USF Women in Leadership and Philanthropy, and Board Member of the USF Foundation.
Michele spends her free time with Randy, her husband of 40 years, and her two Springer Spaniels, Auggie and Brucie. Whenever they can get away, they visit their Millennial son Alex and his family in Asheville, N.C
Get In Touch With Michele:
Office: (813) 948-9685
Cell: (813) 267-5666