The professional development landscape has evolved rapidly in the last decade. Under fiscal scrutiny, many organizational leadership programs have been whittled away. Couple this with a need to ramp up the professional skills of 83 million Millennials, the most coached generation in history, and coaching becomes the tool of choice.
To quote the International Coaching Federation (the independent worldwide organization who oversees globally recognized program accreditation and coach credentialing systems and sets the standards for coaching processes, ethics, and best practices):
Coaching is ushering in a new corporate culture that increases productivity by changing it from command and control to collaboration and creativity. Coaching helps facilitate executive education and training and helps integrate innovation and technology into corporate learning. It’s helping close the gap between younger employees and experienced business people by empowering employees and encouraging creativity and collaboration. This increasing engagement with millennial employees is essential for corporate cultures to move forward with industry trends.
Navigen Leadership was founded on the core belief that individual contributors in an organization have their own true brilliance and strengths. The self-discovery, cultivation and unleashing of these strengths is one of the gifts of coaching. Our goal is to bring that human capital to your bottom line.
Both Michele Norris and Jody Conway have completed an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited three-year program at the University of Miami and are credentialed ACC coaches. Navigen Leadership also has a strong affiliate network of credentialed coaches for larger organizations.
Our coaching programs are for…
- are in a formal Leadership Development Plan
- want to get to that next level in their career
- want to improve their communication and other “soft skills”
- are unsure of how to navigate their organization and deal with other generations (who happen to be their bosses)
- feel misunderstood within their organization and need to learn to communicate better
- need to prepare for leadership roles
- want to discover how to better define their value, strengths, and capabilities at work
- are in transition and mapping out a path to the professional future they want to achieve
Organizational leaders who:
- are mystified with rapid turnover within their organization
- want to better communicate with their diverse workforce
- have teams and employees who are disengaged with their work
- want to develop the qualities that Millennials want in a leader (authenticity, transparency, and vulnerability)
- want to me more of “themselves” at work instead of playing the role of the “boss”
In addition to Future @ Work coaching, Navigen also offers coaching related to:
- Live 360° Leadership Assessments
- Facilitated Team Coaching
- Individual Leadership Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Women in Leadership Positions
- Customer and Employee Engagement
- Change Management
- Career Development
- Career Transition
Not sure if Navigen Leadership Coaching is right for you? Schedule your free 30 minute consultation and find out.